Aptipedia Aptitude Encyclopedia
Aptipedia is the one-stop solution for anyone aspiring to crack campus placements, bank examinations or other competitive examinations. This book...
- ISBN: 9788126562237
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Face
- Publisher Wiley India Pvt. Ltd.
- Binding Paperback
MRP Rs599.00 Our Price Rs525.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
Aptipedia is the one-stop solution for anyone aspiring to crack campus placements, bank examinations or other competitive examinations. This book contains three sections – Quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability.
It provides valuable, reliable, updated and much-needed information on the test patterns of specific mass recruiters including TCS, Wipro, Accenture , Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, IBM, MuSigma, etc.
1. Concept explanation with examples – presented as
pockets of sub-concepts. The fundamentals discussed in this book are the
fundamentals required to ace any competitive examination.
2. Important shortcuts and formulae – important formulae and shortcuts are derived/illustrated with appropriate examples.
3. Solved examples – detailed step-by-step explanations and alternative/shortest way of solving the same problem (wherever applicable).
4. Exercise-1 – Level-1 set of questions for the learners to try and apply the concepts they learned in the previous sections of the chapter. This set entails almost all the possible question types under the respective topic/concept.
5. Exercise-2 – Level-2 set of questions for the learners to try solving the questions at a better pace. The level of difficulty of this set is slightly higher than Exercise 1. This also is a comprehensive set covering all the possible question types. (Note: Question type comprehensiveness is based on the type of questions that appear in placement tests and in bank examinations).
6. Solutions – Solutions for the exercise questions. The solutions are aimed at providing a demystified approach to solve a problem and provoking the learners to think further. These solutions also ensure that the question is solved in the best possible way suitable for an aspirant to crack aptitude tests faster.
7. Recap – A recap of all the important concept notes, formulae and solving tricks. This helps the learners to have a quick look at the entire chapter before moving in for an aptitude test. This, however, doesn’t encourage the learners to skip the entire chapter but acts only as a means to support the learner to recall whatever is learnt in the entire chapter. A place to find some interesting facts, anecdotes, tips, etc. under the topic discussed. This is a feature of the verbal ability section.
Win the Clock – Optimized and time-tested strategies are presented in each topic/concept and we encourage you to practice using the same.
|Publisher||Wiley India Pvt. Ltd.|