Berne And Levy Physiology-6th Edition
Berne and Levy Physiology has long been respected for its scientifically rigorous approach and now includes major updates to bring ...
- ISBN: 9788131230015
- Availability: In Stock
MRP Rs1,795.00 Our Price Rs1,526.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
GUARANTEE: NO PIRACY OR USED BOOKS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
- Describes all of the mechanisms that control and regulate bodily function using a clear and intuitive organ system-based approach.
- Provides a rich understanding of the body's dynamic processes through key experimental observations and examples.
- Includes Student Consult access to the complete and searchable contents of the book online, as well as relevant bonus content from other Student Consult titles, an image gallery, 10 physiology animations, and much more.
- Features updated coverage throughout to expand your understanding of the most current trends in physiology and medicine, including the latest cellular and molecular knowledge.
- Includes shaded boxes that highlight and explain important clinical and molecular information.
- Presents new section editors who ensure that you are getting the freshest, most clinically relevant information available today.
- Summarizes need-to-know information in each chapter with Key Points sections.
About the Author
By Bruce M. Koeppen, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine & Physiology, Dean Academic Affairs & Education, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT and Bruce A. Stanton, PhD, Professor of Physiology, Department of Physiology, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH.