A Guide to Implementing Oracle Siebel CRM 8.x
In the current business environment, it is imperative that CRM (Customer Relation Management) systems need to evolve from storehouses of...
- ISBN: 9780070144583
- Availability: In Stock
- Author Vivek Kale
- Publisher Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd
- Binding Paperback
- ADD-Shipping Charges 99
MRP Rs735.00 Our Price Rs647.00
USUALLY DISPATCHED IN 2-3 DAYS
Rs 49 FOR BOOK VALUE BELOW RS 400
Rs 99 FOR BOOK VALUE Rs 400 & ABOVE
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY
In the current business environment, it is imperative that CRM (Customer Relation Management) systems need to evolve from storehouses of customer information into effective tools for building customer relationships and adding competitive edge to organizations.
Addressing this critical need, A Guide to Implementing Oracle Siebel CRM 8.x serves as a one-stop reference on Oracle Corp.'s Siebel CRM. It guides the readers through the basics of CRM to the specifics of Siebel software application, giving them a conceptual grounding, and a ready roadmap to successful Siebel CRM implementation.
- In-depth explanation of the concept, rationale, business benefits, and frameworks of evaluation and selection of CRM systems.
- Comprehensive discussion on the main components of Siebel--application modules, operating environment, and tools.
- Thorough coverage of the entire project cycle from the pre-requisites and methodology of eight-phased implementation to post-implementation support issues.
- In-depth coverage of the various issues like Balance Scorecard (BSC) for companies, aspects of an intelligent customer-centric enterprise, privacy and security, and future prospects.
Table of Contents
PART I: SETTING THE STAGE
PART II: SIEBEL BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
PART III: THE PRE-IMPLEMENTATION STAGE
PART IV: THE IMPLEMENTATION STAGE
PART V: THE POST-IMPLEMENTATION STAGE
PART VI: SIEBEL IMPLEMENTATION AND BEYOND
A. Selecting Siebel Implementation Partners
B. Traditional Siebel Consulting Partners - USA
C. Traditional Siebel CRM Third-Party Solutions
D. CRM Industry Analysis
E. Oracle Fusion Architecture
F. Enterprise Evolution by Market Selection
|Publisher||Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd|